covid-19 /

New rules from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) state that you can be fined up to $10,000 and face six months in jail if you lie about your vaccination status.

According to OSHA’s guidance released on Thursday, companies with 100 or more employees must force them to get the vaccine or be subject to weekly testing.

The guidance also explains that anyone who “knowingly makes any false statement, representation, or certification” may be subject to the strict penalties. Businesses who fail to comply could face fines of up to $14,000 per violation.

The Daily Caller reports, “under the new rules, workers must be vaccinated by Jan. 4 before being forced to provide weekly negative testing. Companies will not be responsible for paying for COVID-19 tests for unvaccinated workers unless a local law or union contract requires it. The mandate is expected to affect 84 million employees nationwide.”

“Democrats’ Build Back Better legislation would increase OSHA penalties tenfold from their initial levels – up to $70,000 for ‘serious violations’ and $700,000 for willful or repeated violations. Forbes previously reported the proposed OSHA changes included in a previous version of the bill in September,” according to a report from Fox Business,

The report added that a cybersecurity research firm called Checkpoint Research has found a tenfold increase in the number of people selling fake vaccine cards on Telegram from August when there were only 1,000 sellers to September, when that number boomed to 10,000. The firm called counterfeit vaccine card sales a “full-blown industry.”

According to numbers from the Biden administration, approximately 30 percent of the nation remains unvaccinated.

“While I would have much preferred that requirements not become necessary, too many people remain unvaccinated for us to get out of this pandemic for good,” Biden said in a statement on Thursday. “So I instituted requirements – and they are working. They protect our workers and have helped us reduce the number of unvaccinated Americans over the age of 12 from approximately 100 million in late July when I began requirements to just about 60 million today.”

23 responses to “OSHA Guidance Threatens $10,000 Fines and Jail Time for Lying About Vaccination Status”

1. I hate that i jokingly called all of this last year and my friends called me crazy i show them this as its only the latest thing King Biden has ordered into law they still say if i just listen to the government everything will be okay because i cant do anything against them. thats the thought of the common people

See above message about COS it throws it back as repeat. You can sign the petition.

I don’t have money but I have time and am a volunteer. You are working hard but you can sign the petition. Convention Of States.com. Article V US constitution. NC coming up for final vote.
    I think around 15 on board and other states in progress.

Convention of States.com…well you asked.

OSHA should be using its time to be collecting data, logging lot serial numbers and vaccine side effects as per previous protocol. At one time in my career, part of my job was to give Hep B and flu vaccines ect. at an extended care facility for staff and residents. I reported and filled out paperwork for above. I cannot understand the present operation of OSHA (suspension of CFR 1904 ) in the vaccine field. I keep asking the same questions…

6. Eyesburr14 says:

I would like for everyone to take a step back and look at the big picture, please. This admin has purposely stopped shipping into this country (and blamed it on covid, when it was obviously their reaction to covid right in “lockstep” with the rest of the un globalists), literally unsecured the most secure southern border we’ve ever had (which has shown a massive boost in illegal crossings, which affect the illegal fentanyl in our country, and the amount of human trafficking, and numerous other issues that illegal border crossings provide, not to mention the now verified talks of giving illegal immigrants hundreds of thousands of us dollars because they were separated from their family while being illegal), and now are causing the few of us that are willing to work still(see great resignation, maybe people don’t want to be a part of the system anymore at all? Idk)to be unable to do that because we won’t take this weird experimental shot that statistically would probably do more harm to us than good(please see VAERS for what I am talking about there, in conjunction with the actual drug companies saying that the shots don’t affect transmission, severity, or death of covid cases, and are around only 20 to 30 percent effective, j&j down to 8 percent even!). This admin is literally working for the destruction of our country, and taking whatever they can grab on the way out. Is there not anything that can be done to right this sinking ship?

7. Hoid says:

Never had covid, and won’t get a jab. But if my company fired me, or put me on leave, they would lose one of their most valuable assets at this time. It’s idiotic and just poor business practice. At what point do companies cut their losses against the feds collectively? Or lose all profits?

It’s a two-way street, but only one leads to the conservation of the little bit of society we have left.

8. Garce says:

A new religion has risen and extremely quickly. How long until they start considering these current efforts their “crusade” of sorts to oust any nonbeliever and purge them from society? I give it less than a year.

9. Johnnie381 says:

So I work my my ass off for my family 52 to 84 hours a week to earn my way into the middle class, pay my taxes, follow the laws as best I can and try to be as good as a member of society as I can be just so some democrat can screw my life over because we had covid already and there’s no point what so ever for us to take the shot? Tensions are rising in America and have been for a long time. And I believe the democratic representatives knowing and intentionally stoke the flames to see what they as a party can shove down or throats. The clocks ticking.

10. Hoid says:

It is the authoritarian takeover. But, they’re going to reap what they’ve sown.

11. Hollywood says:

This country has changed so fast, never would I ever imagined my president would be why I’m fired. Hope we come out the other end better,good luck

12. Brycedag says:

Where is lee harvey oswald when you need him

13. DCrockafella says:

I’ll be looking for a new job then I work at a major pizza chain. Find me on YouTube “DCrockafella” if your interested in hiring a genius.

14. This mandate is simply I constitutional. Period. However, by the time it finds the (unpredictable and woke) Supreme Court, it’ll be too late. Non compliance is the way forward but it comes at a cost. I am so worried. I just bought a 13 acre farm and rented my city condo out and if I lose my job, my life could crumble. Mortgage in the farm isn’t covered by the rent of the condo. God, please show up in this…and fast.

Moments of truth ahead. I don’t understand my resistance to THIS particular Jab. I’ve had jabs before and am a believer in pharmacology but something in my SOUL is screaming to me…”not THIS one!” It’s so strange why my heart and soul is saying NO!

15. It won’t matter. They are already drafting identical osha requirements for companies of <100 ees. This will be sole proprietors, husband and wife Pinterest sellers, lemonade stands. This is NOT ABOUT A VIRUS.

16. nukedaddy777 says:

Invoke the 5th. Don’t say anything. Or offer to become an independent contractor. There are going to be a lot of independent companies of less than 100 people as various independent corporate entities underneath umbrella holding companies.

17. Viewtifuljoe says:

United we stand

18. Viewtifuljoe says:

When a parent forces their child to finish their veggies it comes from a place of love (and not wanting to waste food). President Bad-Touch and the rest of the system forcing people to get jabbed up or suffer comes from a place of hate.

19. UppityG says:

Amazing how quickly American companies embraced the China CCP model of running a business. I’m gonna stop calling them American companies and just call them what they really are:

Global Govt Enforcers.

20. WeaponizedMemes says:

More evidence that this whole thing is not about health. It is about compliance and about purging out those who are ideologically opposed to The Cathedral.

21. prcntm says:

Yeah… Loyalty Test… You’re not really going to convince me otherwise at this point. They are ignoring emerging data regarding both the vaccines and COVID-19 itself. They are making it harder and harder just to exist if you don’t comply with the directive to get the vaccine. And now they are actively setting fines and jail time for those who don’t comply.

“While I would have much preferred that requirements not become necessary, too many people remain unvaccinated for us to get out of this pandemic for good,” Biden said. Translation: The desired outcome was for people to get the vaccine without question. They started questioning the vaccine so we had to force the issue. It’s a lot like a parent forcing their child to stay at the table until they finish their vegetables. “I would much have preferred it not be necessary to force you to eat your peas, but because you didn’t eat them at dinner, EAT YOUR DAMN PEAS!”

Fuck OSHA. I do NOT comply you God Damn scumbags!

YOU are the bad guys, not us. America is free and we will fight you.