Big Tech /

Dan Bongino Permanently Banned From YouTube


Political commentator Dan Bongino was permanently banned from YouTube on Wednesday.

YouTube claims that Bongino violated a policy against using alternate accounts to evade suspensions.

Bongino had a main channel and a secondary channel that hosted short clips from his digital show. The clip account was previously suspended for posting COVID-19 “misinformation.”

After the clip account was suspended, Bongino uploaded a video to his primary account — which the platform said violated the suspension evasion.

“When a channel receives a strike, it is against our Terms of Service to post content or use another channel to circumvent the suspension,” a YouTube spokesperson told The Hill.

Now, both of the channels have been permanently removed and the commentator will not be permitted to create another one.

A spokesperson for the platform told The Hill that channels “associated with his name” are also forbidden.

Bongino responded to the initial suspension in a letter, which he posted online.

“We knew it was just a matter of time before the tyrannical, free-speech hating, bullsh*t, big tech sh*thole your work for, would try to silence us. I anxiously waited for this moment however, as I’ve said on my show many times,” Bongino wrote.

“Thankfully, I’m one of the investors with Rumble, a video platform that respects free speech,” Bongino continued. “As a matter of fact, I have more than double the number of followers there, than on your sh-t platform.”

The letter concluded, “Respectfully Kiss My Ass.”

“The Dan Bongino Show” already has over two million subscribers on YouTube competitor Rumble.

*For corrections please email [email protected]*

Comments are closed.