Legal /

BREAKING NEWS: Kyle Rittenhouse Found Not Guilty on All Charges

The jury's verdict was returned on Nov. 19 just after 12 P.M. Central Time

Kyle Rittenhouse was found not guilty of all five charges brought against him by the state of Wisconsin.

Just after 12 p.m. Central Time, Judge Bruce Schroeder reconvened the court to hear the jury’s verdict.

He reminded those in the courtroom that no strong reaction would be permitted.

“It is understood that many people do have strong feelings,” he warned. “But we can’t permit any kind of reaction to the verdict.”

The jury returned with a verdict of not guilty on all charges — first Joseph Rosenbaum, second Richard McGuiness, third Unknown Male, Fourth Anthony Huber, Fifth Gaige Grosskreutz.

When Rittenhouse was pronounced “not guilty” on the last charge involving Grosskreutz, he collapsed into his chair.

“The motion of the defendant is granted,” Schroeder said. “The charges against the defendant on all counts are dismissed with prejudice and he is released from the obligation of his bond.”

“The jury, which represented our community in this trial, has spoken,” Assistant District Attorney Thomas Binger said when addressed by the judge.

The ADA has already said that the state would not comment after the verdict was returned.

The jury deliberated for four days after following a heated trial. Judge Schroeder repeatedly reprimanded the prosecution for its conduct and treatment of Rittenhouse during cross-examination. The defense, at one point, requested a mistrial with prejudice.

Rittenhouse was 17 when he traveled to Kenosha, Wisconsin on Aug. 25, 2020, to offer aid during riots that had plagued the city following the shooting of Jacob Blake. He brought an AR-15 and was eventually entangled in an altercation with several men who were on the streets that night. In the altercation, he fatally shot two men and injured another.

Rittenhouse was charged with two felony counts of first-degree recklessly endangering safety, first-degree reckless homicide, first-degree intentional homicide and attempted first-degree intentional homicide.

The teenager and his defense team maintained that he acted in self-defense.

One charge of curfew violation and one gun possession charge were dropped during the course of the trial.

This is a developing story and will be updated accordingly.

35 responses to “BREAKING NEWS: Kyle Rittenhouse Found Not Guilty on All Charges”

1. Tristan says:

I am beyond relieved that justice was served today. There has been too much corruption in our system for too long. It’s nice to see a win even if it is only a battle and not the entire war.

2. the7tower7falls says:

Patriotic collective sigh of relief. Saw so many tears of joy today.

3. Devilsgun says:

I look forward to his lawyers gutting the MSM coffers so he can go out and race yachts with Nick Sandmann on the Corpo-Rapist’s dime while the Newswhores blow goats for lunch money 🐐

4. jasonvreeman says:

Thank God.

No seriously, take a moment and thank God.

5. InsanityPepper says:

I have to admit, I am shocked that self defense law remains intact in America in the face of BLM/Antifa.

“Hey kid, you forgot something..”

6. Viewtifuljoe says:

Kyle did nothing wrong. God Bless America

7. Felen says:

Justice, Kyle R, 2A, and self defense have won the day against long odds. Much of the left and many establishment elites have been set back on their heels, but not for long.
    The toadies of the left will be out in the streets drumming up anger and resentment tonight and in nights to follow. They’ll have to adapt to a new twist to the game. They will no longer be able to attack passersby with impunity lest they trigger a self defense scenario.
    However, DO not be surprised if they find a use for this ruling in the near future in an attempt to further their own agenda.
    Common sense justice won today. Hopefully Kyle (and his soon to be expensive legal team)will be able to separate much of the MSM and several prominent Politicians from their fat bank accounts.

• Gisemperfi says:

If a Conservative doesn’t want children, they don’t have any kids.
      If a Leftist doesn’t want children, they use Planned Parenthood as birth control.
      If a conservative doesn’t like guns, he doesn’t buy one.
      If a leftist doesn’t like guns, they want all guns outlawed.
      If a conservative is a vegetarian, they don’t eat meat.
      If a leftist is a vegetarian, they want all meat products banned for everyone.
      If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.
      A leftist wonders who is going to take care of him..
      If a conservative doesn’t like a talk show host, they switch channels.
      Leftists demand that those they don’t like be shut down.
      If a conservative is a non-believer, they don’t go to church.
      A leftist non-believer wants any mention of God and Jesus silenced.
      If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it..
      A leftist demands that the rest of us pay for his.
      Conservatives want a Sovereign nation, with borders and “legal” immigration.
      Leftists want open borders, and justify it by calling illegal immigrants “undocumented” (for future votes:).
      If a conservative doesn’t get justice, they appeal to the system.
      If a leftist doesn’t think they got justice, they riot and destroy and harm.
      seen on the internet

• Devon says:

They will use this to justify violence they are soon to unleash on others , I have no doubt

8. Turk_Longwell says:

AMEN! Kyle did nothing wrong! Such exuberance expels from myself and I’m sure all of us, as well.
    I was on the edge of my seat right before hearing those verdicts. No doubt millions and millions of people shouted in happiness when we all heard “Not Guilty”. I know I did. Yes! Fuck Yeah!

9. julezy_adams says:

Well how ’bout that? Justice really does win sometimes

10. StephenLonghi says:

I am glad to admit I was wrong about the jury chickening out and convicting him.

11. DarkHelmet314 says:

This was an amazing day for Kyle, his family, the Second Amendment and self defense!

12. LibertyWarrior says:

I’m thinking I need to take out an ad in whatever paper Kenosha has and thank the judge and jury in this trial, for their diligence and adherence to the law, which has made progress in restoring some of my hope for our country. APPLAUSE!!!!!!

13. Devon says:

Now , can feds still be ass holes and try him , even though the counts are dismissed with prejudice?

Also any bets on the $ amount of damages done across the country this weekend ?

14. Toratiger says:

American values aren’t lost yet! Justice won today. I hope Kyle gets a long rest, and hope he sues the HELL out of the MSM

15. DrewHubbard says:

This was an important case for all of us! My family and I were praying for him.

16. unspecialnoob says:

Hallelujah! Praise God, Allah, the flying spaghetti monster, whoever you want!

I sincerely hope this means the violence and deceit from the establishment is losing effectiveness. I worry this will embolden them more.

17. mjpluth says:

What’s the O/U on his defamation lawsuits against (insert news outlet here)? 500 Mil?

18. JimmyTheG says:

Outstanding. This means that any case involving rioters/looters/arsonists to pursue a by-stander at any degree can now legally be gunned down in self defense by said party. I feel that “Rittenhouse v. State” will be quoted a lot for future courts where these domestic terrorist be put in their place by law abiding citizens

19. RagnarShaggy says:

I’m glad the jury decided it on its own merits and not on the possible reactions to the verdict.

20. TuckR8 says:

A very small amount of my faith in the American people has been restored.

21. GNthreads says:

I wonder what he is planning to have for dinner tonight?

22. Mablakeyack says:

Very proud of the jury. They were very brave and did the honest thing.

23. ButtonPuncher says:

Hannah, it happened just after Noon (central time). I’m in WI.

BTW, thank God. This kid went through hell and came out the other side. I hope Sandman helps him sue the media.