Opinion

Leftist Claims The CDC Is FAT-SHAMING For Making Connection Between Obesity And Covid


Tim, Ian, Luke, and Lydia join author and opinions editor for Newsweek Batya Ungar-Sargon to discuss how the left feels about …

*For corrections please email corrections@timcast.com*

2 responses to “Leftist Claims The CDC Is FAT-SHAMING For Making Connection Between Obesity And Covid”

  1. JeffersonsRepublic says:

    I think you are correct with the increased reliance on government. The cdc now says 5% of recorded deaths are directly related to covid so 40ish thousand. The other 95% had 4 or more health issues. While the medical procedure can decrease your chances of severe illness and death as it applies to covid, diet and exercise can do the same plus decrease and eliminate most underlying health issues. I am of the belief that we cannot medical procedure our way out of a public health crisis. Who would have guessed eating right and some exercise can be a form of protest against tyranny. I wish you well on your journey of self improvement. There are many of us committing to the same.

  2. HerrDoktor says:

    The fat acceptance movement takes a kernel of truth — we should be excellent to each other regardless of shape — and abuses it for the purpose of making people less apt to engage in self-improvement. I, myself, admit I have a long way to go, but it is my responsibility and I am not going to try to change the entire rest of society to make up for it.
    We ought to examine the motivation for this movement to reduce self-discipline. Perhaps it increases reliance on the government-corporate overlords?