activism /

A concerned group of parents notified local media and the police this week after a father promoting Critical Race Theory told a school board in Fort Worth, Texas he has 1,000 soldiers “locked and loaded” to defend the controversial ideology.

“Absolutely, it made me feel threatened,” Hollie Plemmons, a stay-at-home mother of three, told Fox News on Sunday. “I’m scared and I’m afraid he’s going to do something.”

“For those who got an issue with this critical race theory equity, this is something I fight for, for my children,” the father said at the meeting. “How dare you come out here and talk about the things that my daddy and my grandparents went through, the lynching, the oppression, Jim Crow, and my kids are still being afflicted by this.”

“We are not our ancestors,” he added. “I got over 1,000 soldiers ready to go.”

“Everyone there felt threatened,” said one grandmother. “I did feel threatened when watching the 11/9/21 video. … Let’s be honest, in my opinion, when anyone turns toward an audience of mothers and yells ‘I have 1,000 people’ & ‘we’re locked and loaded’ it is difficult to misconstrue the intent of those words as anything else but a threat.”

Read the full report here.

16 responses to “WATCH: Pro-CRT Dad Tells School Board Meeting He Has 1,000 Soldiers ‘Locked and Loaded’”

1. SNIPERBAIT66-67 says:

The stinking Marxist Federal/Democrat Traitors are PUSHING CRT! Time to Disband the FBI and DOJ Traitors. Close our Borders and IMPEACH the False President, and his Traitorous & low IQ minions……

2. SNIPERBAIT66-67 says:

Spoken like a true DemonRAT…Get over yourself.

3. SNIPERBAIT66-67 says:

The shirt is stolen. It’s what Thugs do…

4. SNIPERBAIT66-67 says:

But, it certainly is a great way to start a Race war, isn’t it? The 18% of our population that is Black, is stained by a few percent of their number by Black Thugs. So, with that numerical difference, the Thugs are going to DIE VERY quickly. I only pray that our Black Brothers and Sisters do not get caught in the CrossFire. We may, once and for all finally be rid of the Thugs who have been killing Black and White Americans and OUR Children, Lo these many decades. Good riddance to BAD Rubbish…

5. jrhaile says:

Bring it on bitch. Take that Texas CHRISTIAN University shirt right off your ass if I have to.

Excuse me, Excuse me, Attorney General Garland…what was that about threats of domestic terrorism ? Army of 1,000 ready to go “locked and loaded” ? Ok, so as soon as the DOJ and FBI get finished raiding journalist homes/ tipping off the NYT about Project Veritas and prosecuting vandals and trespassers from Jan 6 th . They will get right on it?
    Ok , just wondering…oh and by the way…who is Ray Epps and why wasn’t he charged?

7. UppityG says:

Exactly. People who simply cannot believe an adult would say X in this day and age are bubble locked.

8. Nutters says:

As a FWISD and TCU grad, I would really like to understand what was said before the cameras started rolling. There is NO WAY FWISD would ever get rid of teaching the history of slavery, Jim Crow and civil rights. We went through the atrocities of racism and slavery every year and absolutely support every American learning from the past so we can build a better future. I don’t know what he thinks FWISD is trying to pull but either way, threatening violence is not the way to prove you are right.

9. arjohn42@hotmail.com says:

His wife probably bought it from Goodwill.

10. Turk_Longwell says:

He’s wearing a TCU sweater, Texas Christian University. That’s not very Christian of him.

11. Turk_Longwell says:

Misguided emotional people usually don’t think before they speak.

12. FAAFO says:

Only 1,000? He doesn’t really intend to claim victory in any of this does he. Misguided and ill-informed. When realizes what CRT is and how it’s got nothing to do with preventing what his daddy or grandparents went through and instead is for the implicit creation of what his daddy and grand parents went through, again, for all, including his children, he’ll change his tune. Probably.

Which will happen first – mount up the 1,000 or realize the truth?

13. MrHankyPoo says:

This guy must literally be a Republican campaign plant. How could he have thought doing this was anything close to a good idea.

14. Hootusmaximus says:

He’s full of shit.

15. Night_Coder says:

I doubt the FBI will visit him like they do with anti-CBT parents.

16. wescom says:

Domestic terrorist much?

Please Login to post a comment