Nation /

Vice President Kamala Harris directly compared the January 6th Capitol Incursion to the September 11th terror attack and Japanese assault on Pearl Harbor Thursday morning, saying all three dates “echo throughout history.”

President Joe Biden and Vice President Harris both spoke from the U.S. Capitol’s Statuary Hall.

“Certain dates echo throughout history,” Harris said. “Including dates that instantly remind all who have lived them where they were and what they were doing when our democracy came under assault. Dates that occupy not only a place on our calendar but a place in our collective memory. Dec. 7, 1941, Sept. 11, 2001, and Jan. 6, 2021.”

“On January 6 we all saw what our nation would look like if the forces who seek to dismantle our democracy are successful: the lawlessness, the violence, the chaos,” she continued.

“I wonder how will Jan. 6 will be remembered in the years ahead. Will it be remembered as a moment that accelerated the unraveling of the oldest, greatest democracy in the world, or a moment when we decided to secure and strengthen our democracy for generations to come?” Harris asked.

“The American spirit is being tested,” she added. “The answer to whether we will meet that test resides where it always has resided in our country: with you.”

Watch Harris’ remarks above.

14 responses to “WATCH: Kamala Harris Compares Jan. 6 Capitol Riot to September 11th, Pearl Harbor”

1. ChainsawChuck says:

I have heard a lot of super crazy and scary shit come out of this hogs dirty blow hole. This one takes the cake!

F—- you, wench!!! Heels up!

3. Harleyr5 says:

We got this!!! Vote , get tough!! Doing my part At getting the information out here. This will be a win, Do the hard work and love it. Success 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

4. Anno713 says:

Seems like the “Beautiful Ones” in our society got very offended at the sight of a whole bunch of plebs entering their scared building. You have the Elites, and you have the poors. We are nearing the Hunger Games baby!

5. Jant96 says:

Congressional baseball shooting on June 14, 2017. Crazy to hear these parallels being drawn. On September 11, I know where I was and what I was doing…..J6 I actually had to think….

6. Moiseevy1 says:

Ohhhh shit the BET version of Fran Drescher —– “Miss Fein!!!”

7. MrTreestan says:

Haha nice

8. Turk_Longwell says:

I remember watching RSBN when it was going down. They were right there in the action. Once I saw the people smashing in that one window they went in, I recall thinking to myself “Oh Shit, they’re really doing this”. Then that very last smoke bomb, or whatever it was, in the middle of the crowd that shocked everyone into leaving, it pretty intense just watching it. Not the best move, actually a bad one, now all the f-tards like Camel Toe get away with comparing those couple hours to 9/11 or Pearl Harbor. Man, I hate that lady.

9. Paulymer says:

How about this; fuck that worthless waste of oxygen and taxpayer funds cunt. Gaslighting piece of shit. Politicians are beyond worthless and deserve nothing other than free rocket rides directly into the sun.

Go on and lie Kabala…Show the world who you really are. But; after the last year… I think they already know.

11. Sethbishop89 says:

Jan 6 was like PH and 911. The fed knew about tit before hand and played an active role in it. The fed will also use it to exploit and abuse power.

They’re spot on.

12. Amadeusrock says:

January 6th was wrong and awful.. But it was not Sept 11th where I watched people jumping from buildings to their death…

Perspective matters.

13. BigSlick says:

Pearl Harbor and 9/11 were horrible days that brought our country together during the worst of times. People felt compelled to stand up for their country by risking their lives to fight against evil in the world. It is unfair to our military and private citizens impacted by these dates by comparing them to January 6th; a day when some congressional members were in danger. The only parallel I can find is the current administration is compelled by the events of January 6 to stand up for their ideas rather than the country; even if that means tearing it apart.

14. Devon says:

Honk

Can we start calling clowns honkies. Their confusion would be intertaining af