immigration /

The Transportation Security Administration confirmed Friday that the agency will permit illegal immigrants in the United States to use “arrest warrants” as valid legal identification at airports across the country.

“For non-citizens and non-U.S. nationals who do not otherwise have acceptable forms of ID for presentation at security checkpoints, TSA may also accept certain DHS-issued forms, including ICE Form I-200 (Warrant for Arrest of an Alien),” a TSA spokesperson told Fox News.

“All passengers whose identity is verified through alternate procedures receive additional screening before being allowed into the secure area of the airport,” the statement said.

Texas Congressman Lance Gooden labeled the decision dangerous to the safety and security of all Americans.

“A criminal alien shouldn’t be allowed to board a plane after presenting a warrant for their arrest,” Gooden said in a statement. “They should be detained and brought before a judge.”

According to data from the Border Patrol Agency, agents encountered more than 70,000 migrants illegally crossing into the United States each month.

Read the full report here.

9 responses to “TSA Confirms Feds Will Let Illegal Migrants Use ‘Arrest Warrants’ as Valid ID at US Airports”

Abolish the TSA

2. HerrDoktor says:

@prcntm_2nd_try:
    I believe the word you’re looking for is “Lebensraum,” though that probably describes what the democrats are doing more than how you feel about it.

LEGENJERRY We are in a process of clarity here. It is gonna take a while . You are right . It cannot be THAT hard to distinguish between the good and the bad. 10 years? I used to work with a nurse named Remedios “Reme” and many others over the years from the Philippines. Corporations took advantage of bringing them here to work, as we are always on a verge of or in a nursing shortage .They worked them long overtime hours and would kind of threaten them about their immigration status if they complained. Reme- who worked at a different facility,already a citizen, stood them DOWN over it. It ended up being a pretty public deal around here. I can honestly say every one of them I have worked with were great.

4. thndrbrd says:

lol, meanwhile I, a legal U.S. citizen have to have an enhanced ID to fly. Wow.. just.. wow

5. LegenJerry says:

bruh I’m an immigrant from the Philippines. I got here when I was 7 and didn’t become a US Citizen until I was 17. It took 10 years, tons of time and money spent on lawyers, fingerprints, paperwork. I almost got deported under Obama in 2009 because they said the process took too long like it was our fault. My mom sacrificed so much so that we could be Americans the right way. And it really feels like they’re taking a shit on everyone who did everything it takes to be a US citizen the right way. What the fuck was the point of all that if people can just walk in to this country and they automatically have the same privileges?

6. prcntm_2nd_try says:

As an addition to my other comment:
    Can we at least start holding illegal immigrants to the same standards as citizens? If a legal U.S. citizen walked into an airport and presented their own arrest warrant as a legal form of identification, the last thing they would get is a plane ride.

7. prcntm_2nd_try says:

I’m honestly at a loss for words on this one. And I have a lot of words I can use. It’s just that none of them seem sufficient to describe my feelings on this one. German usually has a word for random emotions. Maybe I should learn German.

8. HerrDoktor says:

That’s… Ironic.

I must have died and am paying for my sins in this place. Wherever I am…