Culture Wars /

UPDATE: On Sept. 1, a spokesperson at Back Bay High School in Costa Mesa, California, told Timcast that the teacher, Kristin Pitzen, is currently on administrative leave. The school did not confirm if or when Pitzen will return to the classroom.

An educator in California is under investigation for reportedly removing the American Flag from her classroom and encouraging students to pledge their loyalty to the rainbow gay-pride banner.

“The teacher, identified in reports as Kristin Pitzen, said in video shared Friday on Twitter by the ‘Libs of TikTok’ that her students have options as they recite the Pledge of Allegiance during her third-period English class,” reports the New York Post.

“I always tell my class, stand if you feel like it, don’t stand if you feel like it, say the words if you want, you don’t have to say the words,” Pitzen said in her post. “So my class decided to stand, but not say the words. Totally fine.”

“I packed it away and I don’t know where, and I haven’t found it yet,” a laughing Pitzen told her camera. “But my kid today goes, ‘Hey, um, it’s kinda weird that we just stand and then, you know, we say it to nothing.’ And I’m like, ‘Oh well, you know, I gotta find it, like, I’m working on it, I got you.’

“‘In the meantime,’ I tell this kid, ‘we do have a flag in the class that you can “pledge your allegiance” to,'” she said, before panning her camera to the rainbow colored flag displayed in her classroom.

The Newport-Mesa School District released a statement over the weekend regarding the teacher’s position on the Stars and Stripes.

“On Friday evening, one of our teachers created a personal social media post that caused alarm and concern related to saluting the American flag,” posted the district on Facebook.

“Showing respect for our nation’s flag is an important value our district instills in our students and is an expectation of our employees,” district officials added. “We take this matter seriously and are investigating and addressing it.”

Read the full report at the New York Post.

17 responses to “UPDATE: Teacher Removes US Flag, Encourages Students to Pledge Allegiance to Rainbow Banner”

1. deplorablewhitesupremacist says:

She frightens me.

2. Viewtifuljoe says:

This article is brought to you by the Homeschoolers Alliance.

Homeschooling helps keep the woke away.

3. WillC says:

So she took down the American flag during Covid because it made her “uncomfortable”? In the words of Aaron Lewis, if you don’t like it there’s the fuckin’ door. Pretty sure Venezuela needs teachers. I know we can get enough money raised to one way her there.

Atheist (Madalyn Murray O’Hair comes to mind) along with the Supreme Court, threw God Almighty out of the class room. You are not dragging Unicorns and rainbow flags in. They set the rules and now we’ll play by them. We all have issues, stop splattering your issues onto other people – especially kids, the 1 to 2% of the population you are. You WERE accepted until recruitment began. FAMILIES raise children not : Governments, Teachers Unions, School Boards or teachers.

5. mjpluth says:

Becoming an elementary or HS educator in this country is far too easy and the standards once in are far too low. Garbage in garbage out.

Fuck these people. Leave the children alone, you God damn monsters!

7. Yobuyahouse says:

How isn’t that insurrection?

8. Devilsgun says:

What an insufferable Wokefuck cunt.

This bitch needs to be sleeping in her own filth in a soggy refrigerator box on Skid Row, not teaching children

9. JKBaxter says:

Take your kids out of the indoctrination centers, this is the reason the country is being run by nut jobs.

10. nvagni says:

She should be fired and deported. What have we come to in the country?

11. notabottoday says:

Educator took down the American flag because of covid?
    We need more reasonable educators like this to wake the masses up to what insanity looks like

12. ChetF says:

Another one that needs to be fired. Free the children from this ideology driven lunatics before permanently hard our next generations.

13. rolandchehock says:

This is a preacher not a teacher… Cringy virtuegiggling nut.

14. marblecreekmonarch says:

I wonder how she’ll laugh when she is forced to take the “pride” flag down for this one?🇨🇳 I’m sure that goofy giggle will be well received and “tolerated”. Good luck!

15. Patrick1984 says:

Tax revolt is the weapon that can stop them, our founders knew that. This egomaniac is there because the Ruling Class wants her there. Taking away the blood money these parasites feed on is the only way to hurt them.