Opposition to Black Lives Matter Reaches Highest Point Since 2017

Data from the online polling firm Civiqs reveals that opposition to Black Lives Matter is at the highest point since 2017.

Opposition to the far-left movement has been on the rise since last June when riots sparked chaos in cities across the nation.

Currently, 42 percent of the nation opposes the movement, while 46 percent support it.

“Republicans and white people have actually become less supportive of Black Lives Matter than they were before the death of George Floyd,” a writer for the New York Times noted in a recent piece about the upward trend in opposition.

Men are more likely to oppose the controversial movement, with exactly 50 percent currently, and only 38 percent support. Meanwhile, 53 percent of women are in favor of the movement, while just 35 percent are not.

There are also massive differences between races and political parties.

A whopping 87 percent of Democrats support the movement — to 86 percent of Republicans who oppose.

Support for the movement by white people has plummeted, with 51 percent opposition. Opposition has been on the rise since June 1 of last year, the height of the riots. Only 34 percent had opposed prior to that day.

In the black community, there is 84 percent support for the movement.

For corrections please email [email protected]

13 responses to “Opposition to Black Lives Matter Reaches Highest Point Since 2017”

1. coast5 says:

Casandra doing great work as usual! Thank you for the great articles!

2. TimothyLeeFoss says:

I love the hypocrisy of the BLM movement talking about police. They say that even if it truly is just a few bad apples, so long as the “good apples” turn a blind eye and don’t root out the rotten ones, then they are just as guilty. Meanwhile, this standard is completely ignored when looking at the black community.

I just returned from my honeymoon in NYC, and have personally witnessed three separate violent altercations (all three being perpetrated by black people). My wife (who is Chinese) was also harassed by a black man on the street and I was on the verge of having to get physical to defend her until another Asian man came to stand with us against the attacker. All of this was in the span of one week in downtown Manhattan.

My point in all of this is not to say that all black people are violent and bad people, but that there is clearly a disproportionate problem of violence in the black community, and that same community is not only willing to turn a blind eye, but to actively defend them solely based on skin color. Until this changes, the entire BLM conversation is a non-starter for me. I am done ceding ground to black supremacists. Either “All Lives Matter”, or go **** yourself.

3. VauxhallViva1975 says:

Well, they don’t CARE about that little boy. They don’t care WHO they have to kill or dispose of, to get the job done.
    Makes me think of a radical political ideology, and I don’t know…..something like….COMMUNISM!

4. JustinTheOx says:

For me all lives matter, once i seen / read into “BLM” rioting, burning and looting which including black owned businesses i was turned off of the group. If they truely go by their group name why are they distroying their own businesses? and where is the outcry for when a 5 year old little boy was just sitting on his front porch in Chi town got hit by a stray bullet from a drive by shotting? where is the outcry for that little boy? A very sad story.

5. Cat_R_Pillar says:

i think you misunderstand where I’m coming from… I’m pretty much saying the exact same thing as you. This 51773 person is mad because he made a bad investment, and everything he is complaining about is addressed on the wefunder website. Not only that but he’s clearly lied in certain posts as well. I don’t know anyone from SCNR, I’m just relaying information available on their website.

6. UppityG says:

The moment I heard the slogan “Black lives matter” I was turned off. That’s, prima facie, racist. It suggests all other lives matter less. If blacks had it so bad in America in this day and age, they wouldn’t have been able to form any kind of a group to speak on their behalf, the “man” would’ve cut them off at the pass. And then? When Patrice Cullors, now a millionairess with five million-dollar homes, near the start of its organization, likely very well funded by shadow billionaires and gullible, self-adoring, self-shaming new millionaires in Hollywood (because nothing this consequential gets anywhere without lots of money up front) said in a video leaked to the public “Don’t worry, I’m a very well trained marxist”, that sealed it for me. If you want to see what an actual grift is, study blm.

7. UppityG says:

Cat_R_Pillar, did you know that most small businesses in America, fail in the first year or two? Most entrepeneurs such as Pool have to try and fail several times before finding a winning business model with the right team. If you’re really a friend of the SCNR folks as you appear to hold yourself out to be, help them to come to grips with these realities. Just because it didn’t work out as expected doesn’t mean nefarious motives are to blame. Of course anything is possible on earth. I try to focus my energy on what is probable, it’s less dissatisfying. Paz.

8. UppityG says:

Just so you know, 51773, speaking for myself, when someone uses a Comment section to leave an anonymous accusation, I usually ignore it. Lots of people make all kinds of claims online without any substantiation. No proof, no evidence, no sources, nothing. That’s what the corporate legacy media has been doing to us for far too long and we’ve been letting them. And look at where it’s gotten us. The sad truth about humans it that many of us, but esp our young humans, are far too eager to simply believe words written on paper or on the screen and just react. They rarely stop to ask so much as one question. This commenter has said X:
    Who are they?
    How do they know what they claim?
    What’s in it for them to denounce/praise Timcast?
    Where are the sources to support their claims?
    Why now?
    Apply this critical thinking protocol to *everything* you read (aside from fiction of course) and you’ll spare yourself a lot of needless spleen venting. Get your cardio the honest way, go ride a bike.

9. Yobuyahouse says:

Its not that they are losing support. I love the idea for Black guns matter. Its just that movement has done nothing but take from families in a time of need!

10. Cat_R_Pillar says:

*Taken from the Wefunder website*

“Before and after we raised the WeFunder money, Tim said he would be editorially independent from Subverse. That is more true today than ever before. If you have a problem with that email your glorious leader at [email protected] and say a little prayer, maybe he’ll see it!”

-Emily and Rocco,
    SCNR

11. 51773 says:

The Ceo and founder of SCNR, Tim, is barely working on (if at all) anything unrelated to timcast. Zero updates since June 2020. Tim grifted a record breaking 1.2 mil wefunder by promising the very things that are only being delivered at timcast. Conflict of interest at the very least? He should step down at SCNR or make it right by giving people their money back (whatever’s left) or the value they invested in the form of subscriptions to timcast.

Just want people to be aware that Tim is a class of grifter above those he accuses of grifting.

12. PolishMP731 says:

Support needs to continue to drop, and people wake up to see the terrorist group that blm is