Health /

BREAKING: Vaccinated and Boosted Sen. Elizabeth Warren Test Positive For COVID

Sen. Elizabeth Warren has announced that she tested positive for COVID-19 on Sunday.

Warren, 72, has been fully vaccinated and boosted.

Warren announced her test result on Twitter, noting that she had tested negative earlier in the week.

“I regularly test for COVID & while I tested negative earlier this week, today I tested positive with a breakthrough case. Thankfully, I am only experiencing mild symptoms & am grateful for the protection provided against serious illness that comes from being vaccinated & boosted,” Warren tweeted.

“As cases increase across the country, I urge everyone who has not already done so to get the vaccine and the booster as soon as possible – together, we can save lives,” the Massachusetts senator added, along with a link to find vaccination sites.

Warren said that, so far, she has only had mild symptoms from the virus.

Warren’s brother, Don Reed Herring, died from COVID-19 complications in April, 2020.

The senator’s positive test result comes as the omicron variant appears to be rapidly spreading across the globe.

The Daily Mail reports that “Warren is the ninety-second member of Congress to test positive for coronavirus since the pandemic began.”

13 responses to “BREAKING: Vaccinated and Boosted Sen. Elizabeth Warren Test Positive For COVID”

1. davesnothere says:

I’d rather die gasping for breath then do what that communist cunt wants me to do.

2. Devilsgun says:

Big whoop. Senator Karen ain’t even 1/1024th worth a shit as a human being… Total shitbag.

3. Chas says:

Waiting for her to make a statement “As you may well know, vaccinations have a long history in the Native American community…”

4. neilb says:

What I heard was “vaccines don’t prevent transmission”. So how exactly does taking these shots protect my community?

5. EricClough says:

TOURNICUTTY

6. EricClough says:

Thanks for taking the time to share that.

7. nukedaddy777 says:

2 Maccabees ” It came to pass also, that seven brethren with their mother were taken, and compelled by the king against the law to taste swine’s flesh, and were tormented with scourges and whips. But one of them that spoke first said thus, What would thou ask or learn of us? we are ready to die, rather than to transgress the laws of our fathers.”

It was just a ham sandwich. Right?

It’s just seven boosters. By reverse transcription, it’s just your DNA, your Logos, your Holy body. Right?

8. Tournicutty says:

Our doctor thinks my wife and I had COVID-19 back in early January of 20′. There’s no way to know as we weren’t tested, but no one in our area even knew about COVID-19 at the time.

We got what we thought was the flu and it turned into pneumonia. We went to the doctor and they said they had been inundated with some new flu. They said the closest major city to us was experiencing an extreme amount of severe cases too. They gave us steroids and some sort of narcotic cough syrup and told us to monitor our O2 levels and to go to ER if they dip below 92. I sleep with earplugs in at night and the rattle in my lungs was so loud, I had to take the plugs out. We weren’t worried. We were just “blah, this fucking sucks. Hurry up and get over it…” Took about 2 weeks and we were 100% again.

So then back in August we legit got the Delta variant of COVID-19. We just felt a little under the weather, but then one day we realized we couldn’t taste or smell. We went to our doctor and got tested and we were both positive. They were looking at our records and said from the looks of it, we had COVID before. They prescribed us Ivermectin, 7mg – 3x a day. We never had any real symptoms other than the loss of taste and smell. I could have worked (and I have a very physical job) but we got a 10 day vacation instead, 5 of which were paid, so that was nice.

These variants are going to get weaker. Even scientists agree. They may get more infectious, but they aren’t going to be anywhere near as severe as Alpha was. But they will keep pushing the fear factor that getting COVID is a death sentence. So when these triple vaxxed/double boosted blah blah blah people still get it and then live through it (because 98% of people do, even when not vaxxed) they think it was the vaccine that saved them and not their own immune system.

I don’t want to be the person to wish her unwell, but I cannot bring myself wish her well either. So I will do neither.

So, I am suppose to take a vaccine ( and risk possible side effects from a previous medical condition) for a virus (I probably already had) when the vaccine and a booster didn’t protect you?
    Well, it makes about as much sense as anything else you have said.

11. Plaguen says:

So when they day vaccine and booster is that 1 + 1 or 2 + 1

12. Plaguen says:

Ivermectin is a helluva drug.

13. Derseffect says:

How is it that we haven’t had 1 single death from Covid in congress??? Are they somehow immune from the disease? Weird huh?