Media /

Ana Navarro claimed as a guest co-host on The View that former President Donald Trump was illegitimately elected in 2016.

Navarro and the regular co-hosts were all appearing remotely due to the recent surge of COVID-19 cases.

“There’s things which I think should transcend partisanship and should transcend politics, and a breach of the U.S. Capitol, an attack on our democratic principles and institutions should be one of those things, and I really blame Republicans at the top for capitulating to Trump,” Navarro said.

Navarro went on to reference “the big lie,” a mainstream media nickname for Trump’s assertion that Joe Biden was not the rightful winner of the 2020 election.

“I blame Trump for continuing this environment of lies and conspiracy theories and not accepting that he lost, and encouraging and promoting what happened, the Big Lie and what happened on Jan. 6,” she continued. “He bears responsibility, and it’s not just me saying this.”

Navarro next turned her ire towards House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, quoting him condemning the events on January 6, while still seeming to support Trump.

“And we’ve seen Republican after Republican who on Jan. 6 was shocked and calling for investigation, and for truth and for reaction and action from Trump. We’ve seen them bow down to Trump because they want to stay elected, and because they’re putting their own positions over democracy and over defending the U.S. institution of a legitimate election,” Navarro continued.

Finally, the guest co-host revealed that she believes that the 2016 election was the one that was stolen.

“Look, I felt – I felt that Donald Trump had not been legitimately elected. I felt he’d gotten help from the Russians, but you know what? It would have never occurred to me to make up arms against Donald Trump. That’s just not what we do in America,” Navarro said. “Our weapon of choice is voting, is democracy, it’s the ballot, and so I hope that people remember Jan. 6. You know why? You know how? By registering to vote. By making sure they know where they have to show up to vote because there are elections this year and they are so crucial.”

The conspiracy theory that Trump had colluded with Russia to win the election has been debunked by an investigation led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

“The Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign,” the investigation determined.

8 responses to “WATCH: Ana Navarro Claims on The View That Donald Trump Was Illegitimately Elected in 2016”

1. HerrDoktor says:

Huh, so Anna, there *are* problems with the way elections are run? And those problems *should* be investigated in a full and transparent manner?
    Quick, somebody convince Anna that the 2016 elections were “fortified” by the democrats.

Ana- now be a good girl. You run on and go tell Megan and Harry (and Hollyweird) what “mean old” : racist, misogynistic, homophobic, Domestic Terrorist Insurrectionist ” out do destroy your autocracy I mean “democracy” Memaw said and you can all go AH-hooo at the moon together.
    I shall check on the current condition of the woodshed. I told that child not to lie and… on national TV no less. I also told her not to take candy or money from (italics) Strangers.

3. Devilsgun says:

I long for a world where porky Kirkland Signature Nell Carters don’t get a huge microphone for their huge mouths

4. Ron8d says:

Anna is a national treasure. I wonder if she ever plays back the things she says. Claiming that the 2020 presidential election was secured by fraud is an attack on democracy, but claiming the 2016 presidential election was the product of illegal foreign interference, followed by insufferable congressional and judicial scrutiny at the expense of all americans, and later continued into a sham impeachment over a phone call asking a foreign government to investigate someone for an obvious fraud within that nation’s jurisdiction, all while a global pandemic was going unnoticed by our leaders (even though anyone with a twitter feed saw all the videos of people passing out and dying on chinese closed circuit video feeds for months) is actually virtuous. Keep it up Anna, and all of your colleagues, and help get people to turn off your network more and more each day; your empty, wind-tunnel rhetoric is helping the cause of actually restoring power to the electorate. Please, Anna, you virtuous, “melanated” sock puppet, please say more.

The answer to that- is for SCOTUS to LOOK at the evidence. But, they refused to along with other judges and courts which equals suspicion (you filed to early/too late/ the Board of Supervisors (AZ) refused to release the routers to the Senate,the dog ate my homework. ect). If so easily debunked,why not have a look see? The right to legally vote and have it counted is the most fundamental right in a free society but SCOTUS …couldn’t be bothered. With the move to cyber systems and tap dancing with state laws ,not examined or legislatively processed there are questions that need answers. Another case in point- a TIME mag cover and CNN per Charlie Chester (Project Veritas video) taking responsibility “crowing” about how they manipulated the election. And Zuckerberg, threw out his money and used his tech platform in unequal partisanship in battleground states like some evil wizard. So, let the SCOTUS have a public televised hearing of the evidence and I will accept their findings. I am not afraid to look. Are you? And BTW nobody took up “arms” against you or anyone else. There were no “weapons/arms” confiscated from protesters at the Capitol . My source -the Senate hearing …but I am sure you didn’t watch it. The hive mind just told you about it.Once again, the 4 H at work(Hollywood -High School -Hedonism-Hive Mind.Oh, and Horseshit- 5 …my mistake.)

6. Bucher422 says:

What an insufferable cunt.

7. slom1401@gmail.com says:

Anna needs a little history lesson on the year 1776 . And a reminder that sometimes you have kill the tyrant to gain freedom. This is probably my largest disagreement with Tim, sometimes violence is needed.

8. Maiafay says:

Anna should spend time running on the treadmill than running her mouth.