activism /

WATCH: 1,000 Protesters March in NYC, Chanting 'We the People Will Not Comply'

Around one thousand protesters gathered near Central Park West in New York City on Nov. 20 to speak out against the vaccine mandates. The event was organized and promoted by World Wide Demonstration, which describes itself as an internationally syndicated community dedicated to pushing back against COVID-related restrictions. Elad Eliahu was on the scene to speak with protesters about mandates, the perceived efficacy of the COVID vaccines, and the alternative meanings of “My Body, My Choice.”

12 responses to “WATCH: 1,000 Protesters March in NYC, Chanting ‘We the People Will Not Comply’”

Hope springs forth in NYC!!!!!

2. Planx says:

Elad deserves a channel link.

3. jkbravo3 says:

I love the On The Ground Reporting. Great Work. Keep at it.

4. MisterRepublic says:

Elad GREAT reporting. A breath of fresh air.

5. omegahunter9 says:

Fantastic reporting. I only wish I could cast this to my TV so everyone can watch it together.

6. Chellyva says:

This was great reporting- except for a few independent reporters out there I had forgotten what real reporting looked and sounded like. Thank you!

7. Cmawatkins84 says:

Great to see journalism, real journalism on the ground. This was completely non biased. Asking questions another side would in order to get a real response instead of talking points, not something you see in legacy media. Long live TIMCAST!!

8. HerrDoktor says:

Really happy to see boots on the ground with Timcast. Keep up the good work!
    Elad, loosen up a bit. Make your questions slower and more pronounced and you won’t need to yell. Other than that, great job.

9. Skynet0225 says:

Good job T.I.M. (Truth in Media) cast! I’m going to call it right here and right now. In three years TIMcast, along with Project Veritas will be the leaders in American media! Hey Tim, I worked 30 years in prisons and your wrong about the death penalty. Not completely wrong because I too have modified my stance on capital punishment. It should be reserved for instances where there is absolutely NO DOUBT of guilt, but don’t be deceived. There are people in this world that should ABSOLUTELY be put down for good. They’re not human beings in the sense most people are human. They wear skins like us….but they are not human.

• pandusa says:

I have come to agree. Premeditated murder. It would be a high bar for me to convict/sentence but there are cases. After all, …the dead get no early parole/credit for time served, education, visits with family ect. Don’t premeditatedly take someone’s life unless you are willing to give up your own.

10. jimmothy343 says:

More stellar reporting from timcast. I hope the prostests don’t get violent.

Popular