Entertainment /

Howard Stern Says Unvaccinated People Should Be Turned Away From Hospitals, 'Go Home and Die'

Howard Stern said that unvaccinated people should be turned away from hospitals and sent to “go home and die” during Wednesday’s episode of his Sirius XM radio show.

Stern was talking to a caller named Aaron who suggested that perhaps the virus should be allowed to run rampant and “move through the unvaccinated.”

“What would you think about just letting the pandemic run wild and move through the unvaccinated?” the caller asked.

“If it was up to me, anyone unvaccinated would not be admitted to a hospital,” Stern said.

The caller added that hospitals should “send them home with a bottle of Robitussin.”

Stern continued to express his contempt for people who “don’t trust our government. They think that there’s some conspiracy to turn them into a magnet or something like this. They think they are going to become magnetized if they take the vaccine.”

“I’ve taken this vaccine three times and the worst side effect is for a day, I had a little bit of a headache,” Stern said.

The shock-jock and the caller went on to discuss how getting vaccinated is your “civic duty.”

“No one’s sitting there conspiring against you. Americans don’t want to create a vaccine that’s going to turn you into a robot, or magnetize you. There’s enough Americans now have taken it. Look at us as a sampling where nothing has happened to us. It’s time for you to get it,” the radio personality continued.

Things continued down the dark path until Stern concluded, “Now if you don’t get it, in my America, all hospitals would be closed to you. You’re going to go home and die.”

Mediaite notes that “Stern has been a vocal critic of the unvaccinated, particularly public figures, even mocking conservative radio hosts who died of the disease after opposing vaccine mandates.”

21 responses to “Howard Stern Says Unvaccinated People Should Be Turned Away From Hospitals, ‘Go Home and Die’”

1. wisdom says:

Who gives a fuck what Howard Stern’s nasty ass thinks? Second, no one is dying from the Coof, and third the hospitals already send you home to “die”.

2. Mdetore says:

Shouldn’t he be cancelled for wearing black face, racial jokes and all the me too moments in his studio?

3. Rawdog says:

I thought he was dead…no, I’m not being facetious, I really thought that.

As I was writing the above sentence, I thought about when I first heard of this weirdo. It was when I was working at my various jobs (which were almost exclusively ‘out on the floor’) and the boss let the workers choose the radio station. There would be these POS New Yorker, New Joisey, Massachusetts, Illinois assholes would demand that he be put on the communal radio…even though the MAJORITY of workers didn’t want to listen to that shit.

Now, I know that the RA wannabees will start bitching (and prove what I am writing). Yes, yes, I know that not ALL people from those shithole states are complete and utter moronic assholes. However, I remember that the voices demanding HS had those accents, demanded in a threatening manner and were ALWAYS in the minority.

Sound familiar?

Shut up, Fartman

5. Plaguen says:

What’s he going to say about fat people that eat too much and have diabetes or heart disease? Can they be seen by the hospital? How about smokers that have lung cancer, can they be seen? Alcoholics with cirrhosis of the liver, can they be seen at the hospital? I mean the list goes on and there are more things deadly than COVID, most of which is helped by the person that put themselves into the situation. Stern is an utter moron.

6. JDPAS says:

Who is Howard Stern?

7. JDPAS says:

Who is Howard Stern?

8. Krash says:

Was an ass, is an ass, always will be an ass !!

9. HerrDoktor says:

Oh for Pete’s sake Howard! We’re TRYING to avoid the hospital. We WANT to be left alone. The problem is you idiots COME AFTER US to try to make us act out your medical fantasies.

Let’s make a deal. Your side stops trying to coerce my side. No more vaccine mandates, no mask mandates, no lockdowns, no stupid passports. In return I promise I won’t go to a hospital for COVID. Deal?

The funny thing is, I know it’s no deal. Their goal is not just to separate us from them. Their goal is to kill us. The only way you and I can make these filthy authoritarians happy is to choose between full compliance or suicide.

10. MontyLalado says:

Funny that the only people dying are in hospitals

11. preyingmathis says:

This is how the left thinks. There is no reasoning with these people. There can not be any civil debate about anything. So, where exactly does that leave us? What options are left? We all know but because of our morals we won’t even say what needs to be done. The left has always been an offensive force and the moraly based have always been defensive. So, maybe it’s time to become offensive.

12. Turk_Longwell says:

Talk about Rogan causing any sorts of societal divide, This douche bag here.

13. ryanjogden says:

What a shill loser. His experience of feeling poorly for only one day after each shot is evidence to him that the vaccine is safe, yet other peoples’ experiences of having strokes, heart attacks, and partial paralysis could never be considered evidence that the vaccines are unsafe. Stern is a massive hypocrite (among other things), and he’s to stupid to realize that there are unvaccinated Americans with their own anecdotal evidence of the vaccine seriously hurting someone they love.

14. ChainsawChuck says:

Sterns making himself into a great Nazi and he doesn’t even know it. Sad or pathetic I cannot decide?

15. spike11117 says:

Stern has become nothing more than a shill.

Thanks for your contempt. Shows me who you really are . But, with this dude- I already knew. I would say ” I shall remember” but he is so insignificant, it isn’t worth storing in what memory I have left. I didn’t fall for his BS when I was young, so why would I now? If the vax (with boosters) works effectively why would anyone be a threat? Individuals that chose not to vax, do not try to force people to do ANYTHING- especially at the point of denying healthcare. So, who is contemptible? He is obviously low info (or more likely, hedonistic 5-H cult member). He should have stuck to what he knew- shock jock BS. He obviously knows nothing about medicine, healthcare…or empathy.

17. clcoil says:

Stearns is an Elitist Douche has been.

18. RichieRich3 says:

to bad he can’t get a vax to fix that fucking ugly face of his… fuck that old has-been.

19. beijingbiden says:

It must be hard to have been a cultural icon and then to become a minor celebrity, divorced the mother of his child to marry a younger “upgrade”, to be participating in the cultural prosecution of white men when everyone would consider Howie white (from his behavior he’d probably say he’s not white he’s Jewish to give himself some higher perceived status) to moving into irrelevance. Worse yet, someone whose whole persona is being rebel has been brain melded by CNN and MSNBC into fellating the State, poor Howie. Howie doesn’t realize how over his career is by his behavior. His audience is now a bunch of soccer mom Karen’s, and not the hot ones but out of shape nutbags like Howie.

20. _bensuks says:

The trump shots have killed tens of thousands lol within the next few years it’ll most likely be in the tens of millions if not more. I hope when Howard stern dies it’s as painful and miserable as it could possibly be. I will pray for it

21. _bensuks says:

The only acceptable rebuttal is extermination. When he dies, and hopefully it’s soon, I hope it’s in the most painful, drawn out way imaginable.