covid-19 /

Fauci Suggests Changes to The Definition of Fully Vaccinated and More

After weeks of hesitation, the suggested change is being shared, along with changing 'mandates' to 'requirements'

On Friday, Dr. Anthony Fauci suggested the possibility of changing the definition of “fully vaccinated” as the number of COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations surged due to the omicron variant.

For the past few weeks, reporters have asked Fauci and the White House about a change in the definition. The definition of fully vaccinated currently states that a person is fully vaccinated when they have received two doses of a Pfizer or Moderna regimen or a single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

With the recent appearance and surge of the omicron variant, many individuals have suggested the definition should change to include a booster shot.

Fauci has maintained for nearly a month that the definition would not change unless new data implied it should. Friday morning, he suggested that some terms may change concerning the COVID pandemic in the U.S.

“It is a bit of semantics in that fully vaccinated for the purpose of the regulations and requirements that people have is to be what are you considered as being fully vaccinated. But there’s no doubt that optimum vaccination is with a booster. I mean, there is no doubt about that,” said Fauci on CNBC’s “Squawk Box.

He also discussed the difficulty of pushing the term “mandates.”

“Mandates: that’s a radioactive word,” Fauci added in the interview. “‘Requirements’ — people seem to respond better to that. They work. We are never going to get out of this outbreak if we still have 50 million people who, for reasons that are very difficult to understand, refuse to get vaccinated.”

Fauci first suggested that health officials would look at changing the definition in November when he told Fox’s “State of the Union” host Dana Bash, “We’re going to take a look right now at what the durability is of the booster.”

However, he continued to reiterate that the definition would remain the same for now.

This week, the new omicron variant has driven cases up across the country, resulting in a new CDC warning of a more significant than expected surge. New York and Florida have seen new cases double since mid-November. California and Texas have also seen sharp rises in cases.

10 responses to “Fauci Suggests Changes to The Definition of Fully Vaccinated and More”

Hey Fouci-define sociopathic narcissisist. I imagine you will change that one too.

No. Fuck you. How about this instead, I do what I want and we put you on trial for crimes against humanity?

I am on someone else’s computer and STILL can’t reply to others comments. Devilsgun- Fauciism- I like it and it fits …but not as good as a pair of hand cuffs would.

4. infinityphotorob says:

I don’t trust this guy. Not even a little. My biggest issue with the approach to Covid is the lack of knowledge across the board from these “experts”. Where are the pre hospital treatments? What do you do if you get rona? Cross your fingers? Do masks do anything? Other than signal you obey? Does rona live on surfaces, can you catch it outside? This should all be common knowledge by now. But no one seems to know. I mean we know more because we are on this page. But people just listening to the news know nothing. Our leaders know nothing. Doctors know nothing. It is nuts!! How are people still buying it?

5. SNIPERBAIT66-67 says:

In England, 81% of COVID Fatalities ARE VACCINATED! Tell me once more how much we sheep MUST be Vaccinated whether we want it or not Herr Doktor Fauci…Or was that Doktor Mengele? As I have been saying: I WILL NOT COMPLY with any of the Illegal, unconstitutional demands coming from the Chinese Agents and Traitors in this illegal government.

6. WinterTiger says:

Didn’t Dave Chappelle remark that trans invent and change words to win arguments(might not be the exact remark, but something along those lines)? I really wonder what it’s like in the mind of someone who goes along with everything these goons dictate. Which kills more people: Covid, heart disease, obesity, opioid overdoses, road fatalities? It’s amazing that folks won’t do a simple exercise like this to see they’re getting totally screwed. I still wonder what other nasty little sicknesses Fauci has paid China to produce.

7. Cartryn says:

I’m not sure requirements is any better than mandates. If they want it to be a law then they should introduce a bill and go through the proper process. These old people in power are the same people who would sit on their porch and yell at everybody to get off their lawn. While also walking their dog to their neighbor’s yard to take a dump.

8. prcntm says:

This man got a taste of power and does not want to give it up…

9. Tbucktho says:

I’ll pass on the chance of myocarditis. Beat covid with a Tylenol PM

10. Devilsgun says:

Nah, fuck you Fauci.

No more Fauciism in America

Please Login to post a comment