Culture Wars /

The Superintendent of the Natomas Unified School District told reporters this week that his office has “no records” of any complaints against a local teacher who bragged in an undercover video about indoctrinating students with Communist ideology.

“We’ve heard … a student or parent reached out to the school in the district and tried to share these concerns, but we have no such records of that,” said Superintendent Chris Evans. “So if somebody has a copy of an email or something that’s time stamped and dated, I want to see that.”

The educator, identified as Gabriel Gipe, was seen in a video published by Project Veritas discussing his unconventional teaching methods.

“I have an Antifa flag on my [classroom] wall and a student complained about that — he said it made him feel uncomfortable. Well, this [Antifa flag] is meant to make fascists feel uncomfortable, so if you feel uncomfortable, I don’t really know what to tell you. Maybe you shouldn’t be aligning with the values that this [Antifa flag] is antithetical to,” Gipe told an interviewer.

“I have 180 days to turn [students] into revolutionaries,” he added.

The district released a statement shortly after the video was released:

“Yesterday, a group released an undercover video that has been covered extensively. In this video, a teacher at Inderkum High School was recorded sharing his educational approach that is disturbing and undermines the public’s trust. The district is aware of the approach of the interview and the editing used to create the video. In following the principles of democracy, Natomas Unified staff is following due process, the law, and spent the past two days investigating the alleged teacher actions and his classroom environment. As of today, this teacher was placed on paid leave because of his actions and choices in the classroom. Natomas Unified will be taking the legally required next steps to place the teacher on unpaid leave and fire the teacher. By taking a day and a half to investigate beyond the video, the district was able to learn more facts essential to the next steps.

Read the full statement here.

Read the full report at the New York Post.

7 responses to “CA Superintendent Says ‘No Records’ of Complaints Against Antifa Teacher Who Has Been Placed on Paid Leave”

Fuck these people. Get the FUCK out of MY country! I’m done with you. Go. Get out. You are no longer welcome here. Move to Cuba, you God Damn Commie SCumbags!

Did you see that video of Gipe ? First, he thanks his supportive colleagues (for every rat you see there are many more you don’t see), then whines about the blow back he is getting? The guy indoctrinated his teenage minions to go out to harass and possibly attack law abiding citizens. Typical flaming, liberal, commie, coward…can dish it out but sure can’t take it.

3. koruthaiolos says:

Look at the framing they use on their own website.

‘Superintendent Chris Evans sits down with Project Veritas in what they say is a first for them. See the whole, uncut video right here. No editing.’

Butthurt much?

• UppityG says:

He was asleep at the wheel by allowing a teacher, maybe all of his teachers, to turn their classrooms into political pulpits. He’s trying to keep his job. I hope the entire board is replaced by some of the parents in that meeting.

4. Kava76 says:

Teachers union is cancer. Those Marxists have taken over our public schools. We need to get rid of ALL OF THEM. 95% of teachers are Marxists. Everyone who is paying attention should know this.

• UppityG says:

True. They’ve been insinuating themselves into our schools for decades.

I remember when I was first exposed to a communist: she was a substitute teacher in art class when I was youngun (when dinosaurs roamed). I was about 10 or 11. She brought out a sketchbook and passed it around the class, and it was various scenes of her giving herself a sponge bath, so she was showing us her naked tits, in pastels and charcoal. I forget the point she was trying to make. I remember thinking “so these are her tits” I was just too young to care. lol I didn’t say anything to my mom because I simply forgot about it. I bet that happens most of the time when students get shown or told stuff by some wacko teacher. Yeah, I learned a lesson from her: some people should not be teachers.

When our girl started going to school though, I did remember about this and other weirdness, so we both got in the habit of asking her all about what she learned that day and everything she saw and heard.

5. MontyLalado says:

lol these retards always have to mention how the video was edited like it’s some smoking gun that what you just saw with your own eyes isn’t true