Crime /

Black Woman Pretended to be KKK Member and Threatened Neighbors

A 30 year-old African American woman was arrested for writing racially motivated threats to black residents of a Georgia subdivison

Douglasville, GA / Screenshot / dorseyalston

A black woman in Georgia threatened to burn down her neighbors’ homes and kill them while pretending to be a white man in the Klu Klux Klan.

Residents of the Brookmont subdivision went to the authorities after finding a series of racially charged notes left in several mailboxes over the course of about nine months.

Terresha Lucas, 30, was charged with eight counts of making terroristic threats by the Douglasville Police Department. She allegedly described herself as a six-foot-tall white male with a long, red beard who did not live in the neighborhood.

The first notes were discovered by two different households on Dec. 21. Similarly, threatening notes were found in mailboxes on Feb. 17, Feb. 22, Mar. 1 and Mar. 3. The final note was left on Sept. 6. Police believe additional notes were dispersed as well.

Detectives Nathan Shumaker and Andre Futch were assigned to look into the case, which slowed in the middle of March. They determined the letters had “similar handwriting, tone and verbiage with some distinctive letters that were consistent throughout,” according to a statement from the police department. As part of their investigation, the officers went door-to-door to check doorbell cameras and passed out flyers while patrolling the neighborhood.

“Our investigators had the drive to stick with this case and see it all to the end,” said Police Chief Gary Sparks. “That’s what we’re all about and this reflects the professionalism and integrity of the department.”

In September, additional evidence was uncovered that linked Lucas’s house to the letters. After obtaining a search warrant, the detective found more evidence linking Lucas to the case.

“The notes were received by at least 7 Blacks who lived in the neighborhood and that the notes contained the N-word and talked about hanging people and killing kids” per CBS46.

“It is not clear if Lucas has retained an attorney,” says Media Entertainment Arts WorldWide. “The Douglas County Sheriff’s Office posted records that show Lucas was booked into jail. The woman faces eight felony charges of terroristic threats and acts, each of which carries a fine of $5,000 and a prison sentence of maximum five years.”

A motive for the crimes has not been publically disclosed.

11 responses to “Black Woman Pretended to be KKK Member and Threatened Neighbors”

1. TuckR8 says:

Left-leaning Americans (my assumption there) manufacture “hate-crimes” because racism is so hard to find here. Talk about first world problems.

2. drspinaltap says:

again…I am kinda curious if the KKK even exists….why are people so desperate for an oppressor to exist? why do we need to make up fake enemies? do we not have enough? maybe, that is it. life is sooooooo good, that people are desperate to validate their anger, they don’t want to point at themselves and say that they are the source of their own problems, so they start pointing at strangers….or make up problems.

3. Fool_Moony says:

Two articles like this in one day. The White Racism Demand is really outstripping the Supply

4. dadof2 says:

Seems as nearly every racist situation out there is non-whites pretending to be white. That’s absolute proof that our country is so non-racist that minorities have to make up this crap!

• Phantomcode says:

Yea when you have to resort to making shit up, there is no leg to stand on with the white racism crap. If it was so bad people wouldn’t be faking it and it would be widespread like they say. The left is so full of it it makes me sick. My kids are mixed race and most people I know are mixed race. See in the elites world they are still racist and project their views on everyone else is all that is happening

• DanaMarie says:

I and my children are mixed as well; we’re not part Black–well, as far as I know since their daddy and I don’t have complete family trees–but we’re also not fully white. Some might say we’re “white adjacent” but I just say we’re products of the American melting pot–the same goes for a lot of my friends, particularly those from the younger generation.
        Now some of my family members are Black folks and during the summer of 2020 tensions that I had never seen before arose in my family. It was greatly disheartening and I was more than bummed out about it for a minute but it seems that I wasn’t the only one who felt that way. Over the course of the past year we’ve been unplugging bit by bit from the media and have been seeing and talking to each other face-to-face once again as well as praying. This has worked to repair relations to the point where I feel they’re stronger than ever. We’ve realized that we have more in common than we have differences, there may be different tribes and cultures but there is only one race–that is the human race–and we all agree that the media is lying to us and vax mandates are bad (even though a good amount of us do support the vaccine–some of the Black family members and friends included).

• atlien says:

Agree completely, how crazy do you have to be to do this as well?