By Cassandra Fairbanks

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki announced on Tuesday that the White House is organizing an effort to go door to door and visit unvaccinated Americans.

President Joe Biden also discussed the new “educational campaign” while giving a speech on Tuesday. The administration missed their goal of getting 70% of adults at least one shot by the Fourth of July.

“We are continuing to wind down the mass vaccination sites that did so much in the spring. … Now, we need to go to community by community, neighborhood by neighborhood, and oftentimes door to door, literally knocking on doors, to get help for the remaining people protected from the virus,” President Biden said.

Yahoo News reports that “the Biden administration will redouble its efforts to chip away at doubt about the vaccines by partnering with about 42,000 local pharmacies and primary care physicians’ offices, where people feel most comfortable receiving medical advice. The administration will also boost access to the shots at pediatricians’ offices for children 12 to 15 needing physical exams before returning to school in the fall.”

Psaki said that they will be doing “targeted community-by-community door-to-door outreach” during Tuesday’s press briefing.

For corrections please email corrections@timcast.com

75 responses to “Biden Says They Will Be Going Door-to-Door Visiting Americans Who Have Not Been Vaccinated”

Not my President.

2. Bear_Hands says:

Best come knocking with lvl 4 on.

3. latpack says:

I’m going to be getting a bright eyed 21 year old showing up at my door telling me about why I have to get a shot because clearly I’m too stupid and uninformed to know that I need one.

This is going to be great. Just tell these kids you got the shot already. Be sure to keep a bottle of whiskey and shot glasses at hand so you aren’t actually lying.

4. latpack says:

This is going to be great. Just tell these kids you for the shot already. Be sure to keep a bottle of whiskey and shot glasses at hand so you aren’t actually lying.

I have stairs. Don’t run up them too fast and fall on your face, you Commie POS!!!

6. Casey says:

This decrepit tales from the crypt looking mofo may have committed treason. But there’s plenty of patriots still paying attention. More so than I’ve ever witnessed.

7. svin83 says:

I’ll wait until it is fully licensed and FDA approved… I’m not a guinea pig…

• A.J. says:

I don’t know what you’re talking about, sir. It only takes between 5-10 years of testing and verification on examination of short-term and long-term effects to meet acceptable levels to be approved in a safe way for people to consume that they have done none of going from concept to creation in less than a year. What’s there to be concerned about?

Oh right, having that basic level of concern expected of all other vaccines makes you an anti-vaxer. I forgot.

Counterpoint: F—- you!!!

I have signs that say “No Trespassing” and “No Soliciting”. I also own a gun. Do not come into my property.

10. Zazen says:

I live in the middle of nowhere. I’m not worried.

11. prcntm says:

Is this legal? Medical information is private. It takes a LOT in order to get your hands on someone’s medical files without permission from the person in question. How will they know who is vaccinated and who is not without breaking all the laws?

12. TheInfamousScratch says:

Wow Timcast is blowin UP

13. ThorAsgard says:

They can suck my dick…or my 12g

14. thebogs says:

We’re from the Government and we’re here to help. FAMOUS LAST WORDS.

15. sartoraaus@gmail.com says:

They can fuck off…don’t tread on me.

16. Tlino says:

Let someone show up to my house. They get two warnings to get off my property or I’m calling my local PD.

17. Honkey99 says:

What the hell is wrong with them?
    That’s basically a step removed from what my fellow Germans were doing in the early 1940s asking if there were any jewish people in the house.
    Seriously, this is just asking for trouble, and when some people rightfully snap and chase away these cunts with a few shot gun blasts, it will be used as a reason to disarm people.
    I guess pretending that you’re not home is a good approach, but in the end the Biden administration will sneak up from behind ans sniff you, no matter what you do.
    Put up warning signs for bear traps maybe?
    Thank god the current German government hasn’t gone back into creep mode yet, but they will if we let them.

18. Suspiria says:

This shit is why people think there’s something up wit the vaccine. When has the Fed ever pushed this hard for legitimate reasons? Imagine them going door to door to ensure you had a Flu vaccine.

Like the vaccine is probably completely fine, but this shit gives me bad vibes that there’s way more to it.

19. Wolfhausen says:

Was thinking about this kinda shit happening and how apartment complexes are gonna prolly mandate if you are not vaccinated you have to either pay more or leave. This shit is not gonna end well and some of these people are gonna get hurt and I don’t mean just the renters. If a bunch of people check for a pair between their legs they will give these solicitors an ear beating and not a asswhoopin cause that will only make it worse.

Trump really better live up to his slogan and SAVE AMERICA cause this shit is fucking nightmare fuel.

20. Bryan_Liem says:

Damn, if it looks like a Communist technique, and talks like a Communist state, and knocks on your door like a Communist snitch, then it is a Communist regime holding the USA hostage. Pretty scary territory, to start knocking on doors, identify the Trumpers who refuse vaccinations. Will it be Federal KGB police knocking? Will they offer the shot on your front door step, on the spot? What if you don’t want the shot?

There’s a new felony in town, sitting in your own home, minding your own business, while being a Trumper.

Big Brother KGB is not keeping track of results after someone gets vaccinated, after millions get vaccinated, as if we don’t care what the result is per patient. This very important data is not being gathered to help legitimize the rushed vaccines. There is no good reason to not even care to take voluntary data per patient.

The most persuasive symptom that you got COVID-19 is losing your sense of taste and/or smell, no other common cold or flu does that. Also, they keep on adding more generic symptoms to claim COVID-19 as your illness, that other illnesses could cause the same symptoms.

21. Vashts1985 says:

this wont end poorly at all.

22. omgktb says:

That tax payer government money could be spent better……

23. NanaPeel says:

Well this has escalated pretty fast. Me thinks the blowback from going door to door will NOT be a good one…

24. deyshia@gmail.com says:

What. The. Fuck. How do they know if I have or have not been vaccinated? Where the fuck is the privacy or confidentiality? They won’t be hiring government officials who have a duty to hold a persons medical confidence, it will be some unemployed schmuck who answered a canvassing ad in the local liberal free paper next to the latest music festival with mask mandates and check your white privilege at the gate rules. What the shit. These vaccines have yet to be approved by the fda and have maybe 13 months of future affect testing. There’s a doctor here in Texas who is of the belief that the entire covid situation was FOR the vaccine. It’s seeming more plausible with each passing day.

25. Dustinicus says:

I look forward to the administration visiting me, I might even answer the door naked… if they’re lucky

26. Nichole says:

Ha good luck with that, most not taking the experimental shot have guns. Glad my warning signs on my property say violators will be shot and survivors will be shot again.

• D34DB33F says:

well, that’s just inviting terminator androids to knock on your door

• Rawdog says:

Unfortunately, that sentiment is only useful if you are planning to do a one person Alamo. Please shoot fast & shoot accurately. Do NOT let religion (or Hollywood) cause you to mis-aim. Headshots, headshots, headshots. I will hoist a drink in your honor…

May want to start speaking to your neighbors. Find out who is Resources, Help, Neutral, Trustworthy. If you are lucky enough, all of your neighbors are Help. Set up radio & cell phone jammers (high powered white noise transmitters are the simplest). Set up watchers (kids are great for this). When they show up, jam their phones, On Star, government locator, etc. Do what you gotta do. Work with neighbors to clean up any messes & recycle anything that needs to be reduced to its component level. Make certain that everything is turned off & hidden (well). No displays, no posturing…just, nobody knows anything and nothing is ever found.

These government POSs will react in 1 of 2 ways.
      Either they will admit to themselves that they are working for the bad guys and just start “pencil whipping” their forms. As in, “went out to visit John/Jane Doe. They are Vaxxed. All good.” written in their report but they never leave their office. OR. They will will start showing up at people’s doors with a couple of badge wearing scum (local PD). In this particular case they will have tipped their hand and admitted that they are up to something nefarious. People might actually start waking up.

27. TrashPanda says:

Welcome comrades to the United Socialist People’s Republic of America

28. chasetheplayer says:

“Helko, we’re from the Church of Government and we have a question for you. Have you accepted the Lord and Savior Vaccine into your veins today?”

29. GarryH says:

I have all the information I need on this vaccine. More deaths from this vaccine than past vaccines in 29 years combined. This vaccine is in phase 3 testing, and I am not a lab rat, nor am I a sheep. If they come at me with a shot, I have a shot for them.

30. DavesTrippin says:

This is a test to take the guns.. if they can mobilize and go door to door and do it successfully then they can do it again to take guns away

• Deadbeat116 says:

Or once they go door to door and people threaten these people with gubs for trespassing, they decide that most people who own guns are unwell and cannot be trusted to have guns. Its time to take them away now…

31. Parasitick says:

My sentiments are the same as everyone else’s here….

The only thing I want to add us how stingy I am with my money and how many times I considered unsubscribing for that reason alone. I can’t bring myself to do it. I have to support common sense and objective journalism…

32. micfail says:

If anybody from the government comes to my door they damn well better hope they have a warrant, if they don’t they will be treated the same as all other trespassers: they will be immediately escorted off the property, with force if necessary.

33. Sdonna63 says:

Come on over to my neighborhood. You will be welcomed with open arms 😂😂

34. AshleyMarie says:

They better not even dare put this stupid Biden idea to the streets. That will be the fastest way to turn the hesitant ones against them 10-fold. I guarantee it. Even the thought of ANYONE from the government coming to my home and asking/“educating”/telling me and my family that we need to get vaccinated..makes me sick to my stomach. They will not get a friendly welcome and will immediately be leaving my property with haste. I promise you that. This better be some stupid thing he said like always, and hope they don’t try this. I can’t imagine a worse move on a more slippery slope for this current time.

• micfail says:

“the most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help'”

• oparowsa says:

Here in California I accidentally watched some local news, and they are so lost not having high new Covid cases, they broke down our covid cases that are down and continue to get lower into race so they could say the new variant is causing an increase of cases in the black community. They hate good news. 2 weeks of no masks and lowering cases and they use this to consider reinstating the masks! 62% of us have at least 1 shot and over 50% are fully vaccinated. Can we enjoy any good news ever anymore?In California’s defense most folks here are not born Californians. At my last job only 3 of 10 of us were born here.

35. M@m3ntosPa1ace says:

And they wonder why we don’t like them. Subverting local police, calling half the country White Supremacists, taking away our rights to keep and bear arms, I gotta be honest on this, Michael Malice’s anarchy is starting to look a lot more appealing.

36. cutter says:

Them: “Good afternoon, sir! We’re here to tell you how safe and effective the…”

Me: “Oh hello! I’m so glad you dropped by. Have you heard the Good News? Jesus Christ died for your sins, and… Hey, wait! Don’t run away! It’s not too late to repent your sins and … Hey!”

[tires squealing…]

37. Scootouchard says:

Thats fine I don’t answer the door, just like I don’t answer calls.

• oparowsa says:

Yep, I don’t answer the door or phone. Last time I didn’t answer the door, 2 men broke in, checking to see if the old lady who lives there was OK, they said they smelled a dead body. I’m not that old and I don’t smell! They were using Covid to rob me at 7:30 AM. Me and my house are very secure now.

38. FergusonRage says:

We are from the government and we are here to help.

39. Yobuyahouse says:

My doctor told me to wait till one of the other vaccines come out if they try and stab me it wont end well for them.

40. Craftsmart says:

Senile old man with a crazy plan.

41. Medgarjr says:

My question is, how the hell could they know specifically who’s vaccinated and who isn’t? Wouldn’t that be a HIPA violation?

• Casey0430 says:

This was my first thought. HIPPA – so lawsuit here we come. Not sure Texas is on that list – gov passed no vaccine mandate or vaccine passport. Jehovah witnesses would get friendlier receptions.

• micfail says:

It’s annoying when Jehovah’s witnesses interrupt when they knock on your door, but they are legitimately nice people who don’t push it when they are told somebody is not interested.

42. Masshole says:

If they come to my house with that vaccine bullshit I’ll be sure to tell them exactly what they can do with their experimental drugs…

• micfail says:

What are you still doing in Massachusetts? Come to New Hampshire, you seem like you would fit in pretty well in the libertarian capital of the world. Don’t tell your friends though, we like having a small population 🙂

43. TuckR8 says:

I imagine their pitch will start with “Hello, do you have time to hear about our Lord and Savior Dr. Fauci?”

44. WeaponizedSmirk says:

Hey, I’ve seen this one!

45. vagabondancer says:

I got the vaccine and after Tim’s segment sayin Ivermectin is the answer and RNAs and spike proteins in the US vaccines can fuck us up, I’m not about to readily just allow it for my wife.

• vagabondancer says:

I also gotta wonder what their real intention is qith this push. Is this some kind of national registration we don’t know about? Feels like ulterior motives exist.

• TuckR8 says:

@Vegabondancer , I don’t know if there’s anything insideous per se. I do know there are several boatloads of cash to be made by pharmaceutical companies pushing the vax. Moreover, it’s my understanding that liability for the vaccines has largely been waived under the Operation Lightspeed laws. So, nearly guaranteed profits combined with miniscule risk seems to explain the huge pushes.

• Casey0430 says:

Just wanted to share with you Dr Kory said Ivermectin they believe will negate many of the side effects of the vaccines by attacking spike proteins if I recall properly. Call the group he is associated with they will hook you up with a doc to give you a prescription. I think it’s the FLCCC group.

46. MarksCNC says:

The mandates an appearance from Alex Jones on the Timcast irl podcast

47. ChrispyCrunch says:

In the interest of public health…

48. Monty says:

Anyone who has chosen to not get the vaccine at this point isn’t going to be swayed by more pressure. Vaccine lotteries, giveaways and rewards for getting the vaccine will only increase the distrust in the vaccine from those who are already suspicious.

49. mthees says:

Everybody knows that the number one way to prevent the spread of disease is by raising awareness through person to person interactions,

50. Max316420 says:

They can suck a dick!! Come to my house with that bullshit and you’ll either get a door slammed in your face or punched in the face

51. Matt24 says:

Well this doesn’t sound authoritarian at all.